Sunday, June 12, 2011

keep on Truckin'

Maybe it's my bias to farmer's markets, but the Chattanooga Market is my favorite location. I can say that because I just write for the truck. It's for purely trivial reasons that I love the Chattanooga Market. All the same, it's my favorite day:)


So this morning Brett, my boyfriend, who works on the truck gets a call. Generator won't start. My heart drops. Unfortunately we have had to miss the market before for this reason, but I just hate the thought. I really do. Lucky for me, well Christian really, they got it working. With due diligence and some trouble shooting they got the problem fixed!!!!


Sigh of relief.


Onto the Chattanooga Market they go. Patties ready, fries cut and produce prepped. It's a good day, now.


I can't help but think what a great feeling it is to be down at the market. To know we are supporting our local businesses and farmer's. Making sure Chattanooga has a smaller foot print. It's truly amazing how our community has come together and created one of the top farmer's markets in the country. We are so grateful to be a part of it. We will continue to keep on truckin' through all the down generators and any issue that arises to ensure Chattanooga gets its Southern Burgers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment