Friday, April 15, 2011

Upcoming weeks

Greetings from Cate! Hey guys just a little about myself. I am a graduate of The University of Tennessee and moved from Knoxville last June. I have been blessed to meet Christian since I work with his fiance. I will be doing some marketing for Southern Burger Company, so I will be around taking pictures at events, as well as helping with anything I possibly can!





As you all know the truck has been at the repair shop all week and today we got it back!! SO. be on the look out!!! While on the topic we would like to extend a congrats to Billy Gladden for winning our contest and guessing the day and time that the truck would be repaired. Although we wish the truck could have been repaired earlier in the week it actually worked out perfect because we got our commissary all in order. Basically the commissary is where we store everything and prep all our delicious burgers!!





I sure hope you all are as excited as I am about the Chattanooga Market opening May 1. I have missed it the past few months and super pumped that I can stroll around the market with my fave burger and check out all the local venders. Yes I said my fave burger! Southern Burger Company will be at the Chattanooga Market every Sunday 11 to 5. We couldn't possibly be more excited about sharing our burgers with all of Chattanooga.





During the day on Saturday's we plan to continue to pair with Chattanooga Brewing Company during their growler hours of 2-5, so please stop by the Northshore and grab a burger!!We will also be selling our burgers on Saturday's while the Chattanooga Football Club plays ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment