Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Things This Week

Over the last week or so I've been working on some (what I consider to be) big things. After all that work, I am really pumped to announce Grant Freeman has agreed to come on board and help take The Truck to the next level.

Since the beginning, I have said that I want this to be the best burger someone's ever tasted. Grant has some great kitchen experience notched in his belt: high profile chefs, over seas, and local establishments. That being so, I think he is going to be an asset in all areas of what we're doing, not just the kitchen. In addition to getting his arms around the menu, expect to see him commenting on Facebook, updating Twitter, and posting on this blog. And of course, you can always see him on The Truck come March.

No comments:

Post a Comment